Screen is supported only in a new version of the software - download franca2001
You must use
- #include "franca2001.h" instead
- #include "franca20.cpp"
What can you do with a Screen?
- erase() - will erase all the objects contained in the Screen
- show() - will show all the objects contained in the Screen
- place(float,float) - will place all the objects contained in the
Screen in a new location using the same displacement.
- insert(ScreenObj) - will insert the screen object into the Screen
- color(int,int) -
will color all the objects (except Stages) with the given colors
- resize(float vfactor, float hfactor) - will resize all the objects (except Stages) using the given
factor. This means that the new size will be factor*the original size.
- turn(float degrees) - will
turn (rotate) all the objects (including Stages) the specified amount of degrees using the
coordinates of the Screen as the center.
- zoom(float factor) -
will zoom all the objects by the specified factor. Factors greater than 1 imply zooming
in, factors less than 1 imply zooming out. Zooming out makes all the objects smaller and
closer to the center. Since Stage objects are not resized, those get closer to the center,
but do not change sizes.